Implementation Management Training
One of the most challenging aspects of any project is how to manage the human elements. While most people understand that it's important, they don't have a purposeful, structured process that can be systematically followed. This can lead to stalled implementations, sub-optimized results, and sometimes, project failure.
In this fast-paced program participants will learn how to improve their success rate and achieve the intended Return on Investment. Ten critical elements for implementation success will be reviewed, along with specific practical tactics that can be immediately applied, including how to:
- create organizational readiness for change
- develop a plan that generates durable Sponsorship
- create a communications plan that drives behavior change
- develop a Reinforcement Strategy that supports the new performance expectations
Participants will also receive a detailed assessment of their organization's Implementation History in order to pinpoint inhibitors and identify leverage points to accelerate implementation.
This program is offered both on-site and as a public program. See upcoming dates and locations.
Comments from Our Participants
"I found this so useful, I can't wait to get back and use what I've learned here."
"One of the most relevant courses I've attended in a long time."
"This was probably the best course I've been to in many years. The pre-work, the course materials and the presenter were all first class."
"Before I went to the course, I must admit that I thought it would not apply to the project work I am currently doing. I was wrong!! What we learned very much relates to what I do."
Who Should Attend
Executives, managers, HR managers, OD managers, IT leaders, team leaders, project managers, training managers — anyone who needs to manage change and leverage finite resources to achieve Return on Investment.
What Participants Will Learn
- A proven, repeatable 10-step process for accelerating implementation
- The difference between installation and implementation
- Four essential components required for any change effort to succeed
- Why Sponsorship is the most critical factor for implementation success, and what leaders must do and say to provide effective Sponsorship
- Why your organization will face resistance to any change, whether positive or negative, and what you can do to manage it
- How to improve communication, and why communications alone will not be sufficient
What Participants Leave With
- A comprehensive guide to project change management
- A tool book with 9 measurement and assessment tools, including Sponsorship, risk forecast, and communication assessments
- An Implementation History Profile for your organization, with quantifiable probability of success in your current initiatives and specific reasons why they may fail to achieve the intended ROI
- Tactics for accelerating implementation around the 56 "speed bumps" that may be slowing down your initiatives
- Project Management Professionals Earn 16 Professional Development Units
- Human Resource Professionals Earn 13.25 HRCI Certification Credits
Benefits to Organization
- Participants gain multiple tools, techniques, and concepts
- Highlights risks and leverage points to increase likelihood of ROI and execution success
- Serves as pre-requisite for attending Accreditation program
- Provides an opportunity to "kick the tires" for evaluating AIM as an enterprise-wide methodology
Call 800.752.9254 or 303.996.7777